I thought it would be a fun idea to do a beauty tag! I'm not sure if I've ever done a single one on my blog before but I think they're fun and help you to get to know me better!
1. Do you remember your first makeup item?
It was definitely a single baby blue eyeshadow from The Body Shop when they used to give them out for free years ago. I have to say very opaque baby blue eyeshadow isn't flattering alone haha!
2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
Yes! My perfect mascara is Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara because it gives me crazy volume very easily, the only way it could be better was if it was waterproof and lucky for me they did come out with that.
3. What kind of coverage do you prefer from foundation?
Full coverage, always. I have always loved a flawless foundation look!
4. Favourite high end brand?
Ooh that's a hard one but I think I'd have to go with Too Faced!
5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
I'd love to try Dose Of Colors and Black Moon Cosmetics, I'm sure there is more but that's just off the top of my head.
6. Favorite drugstore brand?
Probably Revlon although I don't really reach for drugstore brands much.
7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Hell ya, and the bigger then better!
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
If anything I'd say mascara but that's fairly rare I even put that on as I have funky eyelashes so they always look odd.
9. What is your most cherised beauty product?
Here's looking at you Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner!
10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once?
Well, I suppose I'd say pick up and item here and there but usually I'll binge buy from a certain brand but when it's my usually daily products I'll buy as I run out.
11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or you spend freely?
I spend freely, but only because I believe in treating yourself and I have no self control haha..
12. Do you utilize coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Usually I'll use discount codes and Ebates if available!
13. What type of product do you buy the most of?
Probably eyeshadows, you can never have enough.
14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
Not that I can think of off the top of my head!
15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens or sulfates?
Honestly, I don't. If a brand is vegan and/or organic I do enjoy that though.
16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Sephora of course, so much selection!
17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
I'm constantly trying new skin care products.
18. Favourite bath and body brand?
LUSH Cosmetics all the way!
19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Oh man.. that's a hard one but I believe I'd go with Too Faced because they're cruelty free, have my favourite mascara and I'm sure I could fall in love with all their products.
20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
I've always been a big fan of NARS packaging, the slick black velvety packing... mmmm.
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Honestly I don't keep up with celebrities!
22. Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
Yes? Like Facebook groups?
23. 5 Favorite Beauty Gurus
Oohhh okay well, I actually don't watch a lot of beauty gurus! But Youtubers I enjoy are It's Black Friday, Helen Anderson, Kelly Eden, and way more!
24. Do you like multifunctional products like lip and cheek stains?
I've never been a fan but I also rarely wear lip or cheek products.
25. Are you clumsy in on putting makeup?
26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, usually! Especially when I know I'm going to need it to stay all day or need better opacity.
27. How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
Maybe one if any.
28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
Foundation but I'm thinking I'm going to start trying to switch it up and try putting on concealer first.
29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I am actually a professional makeup artist and have taken quite a few classes!
30. What do you love about makeup?
I love that you have full reign to do WHATEVER you want! There is endless possibilities and creativity to create whatever you want. It's art.