So I thought I would bring this up, as many other bloggers are, because it's pretty amazing if you ask me! Who wouldn't want a huge (And I mean huge, it's bigger than your head!), although I only can go off of pictures because I personally do not have the book!
(Photo credit goes to Makeupandbeautyblog.com)
- Chocolate Soleil & Milk Chocolate Soleil: Antioxidant-rich, cocoa powder-infused matte bronzers create an all-over natural tan.
- Snow Bunny: Four luminous shades blend together for just the right amount of sun-kissed, natural radiance.
- Bronzed & Poreless: Infused with pore-banishing and skin-smoothing benefits for flawless-looking skin with all-over natural warmth.
- Pink Leopard: Trio of skin-brightening and bronzing pigments that combine for a glorious all-over glow.
- Beach Bunny: Custom-blend bronzer combines four sun kissed shades for a skin perfecting, summertime tan any time of year.
- Endless Summer: Stay all day universal bronzer creates a lit-from-within bronzed glow that lasts 16-hours or more.
- Sun Bunny: Original bronzer features slight pink undertone in the dual shade palette that mimics the flush of a real tan.
Like I said, this book is huge! I don't know how into bronzers I am, so it's hard to tell if I want it! I'll probably give in and buy it just at the last minute once everyone else already has it, like I did with Naked 3!
Should I purchase this huge book?