I am super happy with my Ipsy bag!
This month we recieved...
- A cute purple bag that says "Glamour Academy" which was what the bag was called this month
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Michael Todd True Organics Pumpkin facial mask
- Pixi Lash Booster Mascara
- Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick in the shade 69.
- Micabeauty eyeshadow in Bronze
I am so excited about this bag because I LOVE Smashbox and wanted to try their primer because I am currently using E.L.F.'s primer and I wanted to see if there was a difference. I don't really find that there is a difference other than Smashbox feels a little bit nicer, but not enough for me to switch since E.L.F. is much cheaper!
I haven't tried the Michael Todd facial mask because I just haven't had time, although I can tell you that it smells exactly like a real pumpkin, which may or may not be appealing to you? For me, it's not so much because I don't like the smell at all, although it's not the worst ahah.
I was super excited when I seen the Pixi mascara because we recently had a Target open up in my town and I saw that brand there and wanted to try it because I had never heard of it before and now I get to try it! It's pretty nice although I don't see much of a difference between my normal Smashbox mascara to this one, but regardless I got to try a new brand that I wouldn't have been able to try!
I've never had the chance to try Urban Decay so it was awesome when they added this! I got the shade 69 and I would absolutely wear it all the time, it's the nicest red, nice and bright but still sexy!
And I love the Micabeauty eyeshadow in Bronze because it has a really nice colour and is super pigmented its just brilliant and reminds me of halloween!
Now! Enjoy some pictures I took using all of these products!
|The lovely Urban Decay lipstick in 69!|
For this look I used:
- Smashbox photo ready primer
- Kat Von D Lock it tattoo foundation
- Smashbox photo ready powder
- Eyeliner and eyebrows are Stila liquid eyeliner
- Eyeshadow is Micabeauty eyeshadow in Bronze
- and lipstick is Urban Decay in 69!
|Enjoy a cute blinking Gif!|
Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out (here)