Hey guys! So I saw a contest on EtailPR (Click here for contest!) where you pick your favorite shoes from Daniel Footwear and you have to make a college style wish list of the ones that you chose! Once you're done making your blog, you email EtailPR (All information about contest here!) and link them to your blog!
*Optional - You can also make a Pinterest account and link them to that as well for an extra entry!
My Pinterest board here!
These are the shoes I chose!
1) Daniel Black Dangerous Women’s Studded Platform Sandal - These would be amazing for a night out, formal but the spikes add a bit of flare!
2) Daniel Black Suede LEADER Womens Court Shoe - I love heels and suede so these shoes are perfect for any outfit, they're simple and black!
3) Ash COOLBIS Black Suede Womens Wedge Trainer - I have never been that much of a fan of trainers but these are pretty cute, and like I say, everything looks better in black and I could see myself rockin these!
4) Vivienne Westwood Blue Ladydragon Heart Womens Peep Toe Shoe - Although I don't know what I would ever wear these with they're adorable and I have to have them. They remind me of cinderella's glass slippers with adorable hearts on them!
5) Daniel Pink Cartina Women’s Patent Boot - Who doesn't love a pair of pink boots?! Enough said right there!
6) Daniel Black Stud Bootie Women’s Platform Boot - I LOVE these shoes, they're so cute, the spikes on the back remind me of Jeffery Campbell who I am very much a fan of and these are at a very affordable price!