So guys, I've finally finished my plaster sculpture. It's nothing special and I'm not very impressed with it but here it is!
There are quite a bit of bubbles, and there's a lot of Knicks I thought I could get out but turns out I couldn't ahah.
Tools I used:
Files of different shapes and sizes
With this project we had no direction, and very minimal help and no techniques were shown to us. I wish they had been. So this was a difficult project for someone who has never worked with plaster before or any kind of sculpture except clay!
So yes here's some pictures.
(This stuff is extremely messy, and for someone who basically only wears black it's a problem!)